Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Getting to Know ME Post about 2012: The Year in Pictures


My year started with this, on Christmas morning 2011

My only picture with R, Daisy and Lilly before Lilly went missing




My first Mother’s Day... apparently our plates expired the night before...

My Bachelorette Party in Seattle

We bought R a tree, a Pink Dogwood. My grandmother had one, my mother had one & I have it tattooed on my arm.

Engagement photos courtesy of Justine Russo

I DO!! June 2nd 2012 at Heritage Park in Mission, BC. (pics by Justine Russo)

Our lil Ring Bear looking all handsome in his tux. He walked me down the aisle... like a CHAMP (carried by grandpa).

Family honeymoon to the Sunshine Coast in beautiful British Columbia.

Our 1st birthday present to R and newest member of the family, Neil Catrick Harris as featured in, The Day Our Free Kitten Became No Longer Free

GUESS WHO’S ONE YEAR OLD!!! June 30th 2012 at 9:36am! Arrrr, a pirate themed birfday!

In September, Mama Tench went back to work and back to school. I completed my MSc from University of Oregon a month before R was born, but returned to school for Pscy. 469: Assessment in Education.


For Thanksgiving 2012, we travelled to Vancouver Island.

Halloween 2012 was a wet, wet day on the West Coast, so we hit the mall!

Somebody began practicing the art of tantrums late in the fall of 2012 and had the skill mastered by Christmas!

And R was not the biggest fan of the man in red this year!

We finished the 2012 by going for a family walk after watching some World Junior Hockey 






No comments:

Post a Comment