Sunday 10 March 2013

So I’m Opening a Store!!


I must hereby renounce my lack of bias in terms of cloth diaper products and EMBRACE being a small business owner. Remember my review of Bumby Wool ? The one where I basically raved about the product, the company and the owner? Well, I’m now a retailer. That’s right, I’m hoping to bring Bumby to BC. It all started with me slowly building networks in the cloth diapering community. Despite spanning the continent and even the globe, when it comes to products like wool, the community really isn’t that big. Since I fell in love with Bumby, I have been spreading the love by literally packing my PPB Boxy Backpack full of my child’s wool bottoms and taking them to various locations to have people touch, feel and even try it on their babies. It’s that good. That’s when the owner, and now good friend said, “Hey, you like it so much and you’ve built such a good network in the Fraser Valley, why don’t you just sell it?”

WHY DON’T I?!!!

So I downloaded the BC Small Business Information Package and the Small Business Name Approval Form and started to get to work!! It is a bit time consuming, hence my lack of posts of late. Eventually, my goal is to have my own domain with my blog AND a small little online store of AMAZING natural parenting products available for pre-order and in stock purchase. My target audience is the Fraser Valley, British Columbia, but shipping can be arranged as well. I’m hoping to have all this set up within the next month or two. I’m starting with a Bumby Pre-Order right now on my Facebook Page and will grow from there as the paperwork gets processed. So bear with me if I’m a bit absent right now, but there are BIG THINGS IN THE WORKS WITH MAMA TENCH!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Good for you!! Miss you on WTS but you are a busy mama for sure!

    ReplyDelete